A leaseback program is a unique investment where you buy a new home and delay your possession, in the meantime you will “rent” it out to the home builder for 18–24 month period.
When you buy a show home from a Hopewell, we continue to operate out of it for an agreed upon time. During this time, we (the homebuilder) will pay you (the homeowner) a monthly fee to lease the home from you. This means you get to buy a beautiful Hopewell show home, with all its designer finishes and high-end upgrades, while also generating some additional income during before you take possession.
BENEFITS OF A LEASEBACK:
- Professionally curated by an interior designer
- High-end extras and upgrades included at a lower price
- Extra time to sell your current home
- Additional monthly income to help pay your mortgage
- Reliable tenant during the lease period
- Assurance that you’re moving into a professionally maintained home
- Coverage of all property maintenance and utilities
- Your home is covered under the Alberta New Home Warranty Program
Leaseback programs are a sound and reliable investment for every type of homebuyer. Buy your new house and generate extra monthly income too!
If you’ve seen a Hopewell show home you love and want, reach out to use today to find out if it’s on leaseback.
*Leaseback programs generally run about 18 - 24 months and rates vary, depending on the market and show home inventory
CONTACT US à firstname.lastname@example.org