After a few unpredictable years, 2022 was a breath of fresh air. We were able to celebrate many new homeowners and provide some great contributions to our growing Hopewell communities. We couldn’t do these wonderful things without you – our valued customers. We wanted to share some highlights from 2022 with you!
- Hopewell Group of Companies is proud to be a coveted Gold Standard winner as part of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
- Welcome home to Hotchkiss! In Fall 2022, we had our grand opening in Hotchkiss! From food trucks to photo opportunities to prizes, we rolled out the red carpet for you. Whether you are in the market for a Paired, Laned or Front-Attached Garage home, Hotchkiss has got you covered! The best part about joining this new community? Taking in the lush hues and natural landscapes of this master planned neighborhood. With 30 acres of wetlands to explore, we look forward to welcoming our new residents in the new year.
- We are proud to offer you the choice of more than 20 new models for you to call home.
- We have made it easier than ever to see what your life can be like with our new Paired, Laned and Front-Attached Garage show homes in Mahogany. Enjoy a variety of amenities right at your doorstep. No need to imagine what our great homes look like; you can visit one of our six show homes and experience them in person or online today.
- Exciting times in High River’s community, Montrose! Since we joined the community in February, we have added Front-Attached Garage homes and now we have added Laned homes to choose from as well. Visit our Belmora show home today!
- Edmonton was the place to be this year! We sold out of Front-Garage Duplex homes in our Citadel community. This was a feat only made possible with your continued support. We are happy to be able to still offer Front-Attached Garage homes in all three Edmonton communities – Citadel, Secord and Maple Crest.
- We were able to host a furniture sale in Edmonton after a temporary hiatus due to Covid. We raised over $1,000 to help newcomers in need and almost 400lbs of food for the Fort Saskatchewan Food Bank. Plus, over the course of the year, we are happy to have supported more than 20 charities.
Together, we accomplished a lot of remarkable things this year. Thank you to our outstanding customers for helping us reach these milestones. We have big plans for 2023 and we can’t wait to share them with you. Stay tuned for more information on our exclusive events and don’t forget to sign up for our emails or follow us on social media.