What an incredible and incomparable year it was for the homebuying industry. We at Hopewell were very fortunate to help many of you find your dream homes, navigate through the homebuying journey and launch a few huge projects of our own. We couldn’t have made such an impact on the industry this year without you – our valued customers.
Here are our top highlights of 2021:
- The launch of our new brand! Our new brand was developed under extensive market research into the needs of homebuyers. It ushered in a new era for Hopewell and kept the momentum alive leading into 2021. We kicked off the new year and new brand with record-setting sales, several exciting model launches, show home grand openings and our continuous forward-thinking design. Our new Made to Live tagline is a commitment to provide you with thoughtfully designed homes and communities. Browse our website to take in our refreshed brand and style.
- The launch of several new floorplans with highly sought-after options – made to comfortably fit each home to its new owner:
- In Edmonton we launched the 2,006 sq. ft. 3-bedroom Belmora and 1,204 sq. ft. 2-bedroom Keltza Front-Garage models, both with optional legal basement suite and secondary side entrances. Plus, we launched the much anticipated Mike A and Mike B floorplans in the 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Duplex in Citadel!
- In Calgary’s southeast Mahogany, we launched the 1,264 sq. ft. 3-bedroom Cari Paired home, with large L-shaped kitchen and basement suite option, and the 1,769 sq. ft. 3-bedroom Perri Laned home with optional 2-bedroom basement suite and dreamy primary bedroom ensuite.
- Our debut in Southeast Edmonton’s beautiful Maple Crest community. When we joined the community, we also brought our thoughtfully designed Front-Garage homes and extensive option selections, with us. Plus, we added our BRAND NEW Lina show home to the 75-acres of wetlands and family-friendly neighbourhood. Now all Maple Crest-ers can enjoy our 2,346 sq. ft. 3-bedroom home with colourful and global interior design.
- The long-awaited, covid-friendly grand openings of not one, but three new show homes across Alberta. Enjoy a drive around Calgary or Edmonton to fully take in our new Front-Garage Luna show home in both Arbour Lake West and Secord, as well as the favourable Front-Garage Astrid in Secord, and our Front-Garage Lina show home in Maple Crest.
- The launch of our Homebuyer Academy in Edmonton. This easy-to-follow plan was created to help simplify homeownership with support from a personal tutor and free access to our homebuying partners. Ask us more about this today.
- Breaking ground in Hotchkiss – Calgary’s newest southeast community. Our partnership with Qualico Communities and close access to Mahogany and Ralph Klein Park are obvious indicators that this new community has many perks to come.
- Hosting covid-safe events in our communities. We were happy to celebrate holidays like Christmas, Diwali, Halloween, and more with global treats, special guests, and local treasures to share. We thank our partners who helped us navigate a year like no other and the Hopewell team for their hard work and dedication.
We have big plans for 2022! Including two new show home grand openings in Montrose, High River and Hotchkiss, Calgary. Our grand openings are no joke, from promos, prizes, giveaways, and incredible design – each covid-safe event is sure to wow you. Stay tuned for more information on how to join us at these exclusive events, or sign up to receive our emails and be the first in the loop.