Calgary’s premiere lake community, Mahogany, has been awarded Community of the Year at the BILD Calgary Region Awards held on April 22, 2023. We’re immensely proud of this achievement and share the accolades with our partners, home builders, and residents who make Mahogany an unparalleled place to live.
A master-planned Hopewell community now in its 15th year of development, Mahogany offers four-season lakeside living, with over 63-acres of freshwater lake to explore and enjoy. The community also boasts an array of world-class amenities, including two private beaches, a 22,000-square-foot Beach Club, and over 74-acres of natural wetlands and parks.
Even better, Mahogany also offers:
- Schools already built;
- Shopping, restaurants and professional services;
- Parks and playgrounds aplenty;
- Skating, sledding and hockey through the winter, and fishing, swimming, and splash parking during summer;
- A range of home styles for every lifestyle and budget by Calgary’s favourite home builders;
- A one-of-a-kind community spirit that’s created by the people who call Mahogany home.
Mahogany is Community of the Year for many reasons – and we’re so proud to be the stewards of this special place. Click here to learn more about Mahogany, find show homes and explore amenities.
Congratulations to all of this year’s finalists and winners at the BILD Calgary Region Awards – we're proud to be in your company.