Affordability and unparalleled style make new home building with Hopewell Residential an attractive option – add to that low interest rates, value-adding features and functional floor plans for amazing new home living that’s well within your reach.
Hopewell Residential offers everything from condos, to townhomes, paired homes, laned homes, and attached garage homes in communities in Calgary, Edmonton, and Airdrie. With a range of price points, floorplans, options and locations, it’s easy to see why Hopewell is the talk of the town.
But why buy a new home now? Here are five reasons why a Hopewell Residential home is right for you.
- Interest rates are low: Try out our mortgage calculator online - with interest rates well below 3%, now's a great time to consider a new home.
- Hopewell's new homes are surprisingly affordable: With starting prices ranging from the $200,000s for a condo, to the $500,000s for an attached-garage home (and everything in between!), Hopewell's homes combine fantastic floorplans in Calgary and Edmonton, great style, and the function you need, all in one surprisingly affordable package.
- Hopewell Makes it Easy: We will pay your legal fees, and we'll list your current house for free as well. On top of that, we offer 90-day payment plans to ensure making your deposit is stress-free. And, if you need a Calgary Realtor or Edmonton Realtor or a mortgage broker, we've teamed up with the city's best -- all to make your home-building process easy.
- Our locations are unbeatable: Hopewell's homes boast lasting value – they’re steps from greenspace, playgrounds, major transportation routes, transit hubs and retail and commercial amenities. That’s because we know it’s not just the home you need – it’s the lifestyle.
- Our promotions add to the appeal: We have a number of promotions that could equal $2,000 off your new home and added to these additional savings come great added benefits, like our free-for-a-year Shaw cable and internet package in certain communities. Check out our Calgary or Edmonton promotions page for more info.