UPDATED ON: November 15, 2021
For 30 years, Hopewell has been committed to the health, safety and well-being of our homebuyers, partners and employees. As per Alberta’s new COVID-19 public health actions and measures effective September 20, 2021, please see the following new changes and revised policies:
- Masking and physical distancing are mandatory in all indoor public spaces. Visitors are required to wear face coverings in all show homes and sales centres. 2-metre physical distancing is required.
- Masks can be provided to customers by our sales staff when entering the sales centre.
- Attendees must be with household members only, or 2 close contacts if they live alone.
- There are limited capacity restrictions in our sales centres, show homes & DesignSense Studios. We allow a limited number of guests into any of our show homes or parade at a time - including Sales team members and show home guests. (Please note this number varies by show home)
- All show homes are operating by walk-in and/or appointment. Online virtual appointments are highly encouraged.
- Appointments are given first priority and walk-ins are accommodated based on capacity restrictions and availability.
- A quick health questionnaire is required before entering the sales centre.
- Sanitization materials will continue to be available for those who wish to use them.
- Show homes are still being cleaned regularly, disinfecting all high contact surfaces to keep our staff and customers safe.
- We are asking those who are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 to please stay home. We welcome you to book an online virtual appointment with our sales team.
- For further information please visit alberta.ca/covid-19.
We remain committed to working with you in a safe and enjoyable way, whether you are buying a Hopewell home, living in a Hopewell home, or helping us build our homes.
If you have any questions about our health and safety protocols around COVID-19, please contact our Safety Officers - Greg Tessier at firstname.lastname@example.org 403.978-5878 or Tim Chatten, at email@example.com 403.613.7003. If you would like more information on COVID-19, please refer to the Government of Alberta website.