UPDATED ON: July 5, 2021
For 30 years, Hopewell has been committed to the health, safety and well-being of our home buyers, partners and employees. As Alberta now moves into the Stage 3 Open for Summer Plan, please see the following new changes and revised policies:
- Capacity restrictions have been lifted in our sales centres, show homes & DesignSense Studios.
- All show homes are operating by walk-in and/or appointment. Online virtual appointments are still available.
- A quick health questionnaire is required before entering the sales centre.
- Visitors are no longer required to wear face coverings in show homes or sales centres. Masks are optional and can be provided to customers by our sales staff when entering the sales centre.
- Sanitization materials will continue to be available for those who wish to use them.
- Show homes are still being cleaned regularly, disinfecting all high contact surfaces to keep our staff and customers safe.
- We are asking those who are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 to please stay home. We welcome you to book an online virtual appointment with our sales team.
We remain committed to working with you in a safe and enjoyable way, whether you are buying a Hopewell home, living in a Hopewell home, or helping us build our homes.
If you have any questions about our health and safety protocols around COVID-19, please contact our Safety Officers - Greg Tessier at firstname.lastname@example.org 403.978-5878 or Tim Chatten, at email@example.com 403.613.7003. If you would like more information on COVID-19, please refer to the Government of Alberta website.