UPDATED ON: March 10, 2022
For 30 years, Hopewell has been committed to the health, safety and well-being of our homebuyers, partners and employees. As per Alberta’s new COVID-19 public health actions and measures effective March 10, 2022, please see the following new changes and revised policies:
- Masking is now optional in all indoor public spaces.
- Our show homes will continue to accommodate walk-ins, based on availability.
- Sanitization materials will continue to be available for those who wish to use them.
- Show homes are still being cleaned regularly, disinfecting all high contact surfaces to keep our staff and customers safe.
- We are asking those who are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 to please stay home. We welcome you to book an online virtual appointment with our sales team.
- For further information please visit alberta.ca/covid-19.
We remain committed to working with you in a safe and enjoyable way, whether you are buying a Hopewell home, living in a Hopewell home, or helping us build our homes.
If you have any questions about our health and safety protocols around COVID-19, please contact our Safety Officers - Greg Tessier at firstname.lastname@example.org 403.978-5878 or Tim Chatten, at email@example.com 403.613.7003. If you would like more information on COVID-19, please refer to the Government of Alberta website.